At Air On Time AC, we know that people spend a great deal of time inside their homes, especially with the increase in remote and work-from-home jobs. With all that time spent indoors, it’s important to do everything you can to make sure the air inside your home is free from contaminants or pollutants. Having us conduct an air quality inspection and install a whole-home air quality system is a great place to start.
Here are just a few of the benefits of having a whole-home air quality system:
- Better Respiratory Health – Whole-home air quality systems help remove pollen, dust, pet dander, and other pollutants from the air inside your home, allowing you to breathe easier.
- Lower Risk of Illness – Many whole-home air quality systems can also remove bacteria and viruses that make people sick, helping to keep you and your family healthier.
- Better Sleep Quality – Poor air quality can cause you to have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep and lead to a vicious cycle of feeling tired and unproductive. When you have clean air to breathe, your sleep quality improves, which allows you to feel rested when you wake up.
- Less Indoor Humidity – These systems allow you to remove excess humidity in the air of your home, keeping you comfortable and preventing the odors and property damage that come with moist air.
- Increased Energy Efficiency –A whole-home air quality system reduces particle buildup within your HVAC system and allows it to operate more efficiently.
- Additional Home Value –With all these health and energy benefits, adding a whole-home air quality system can improve the market value of your home, should you ever want to sell it.
We would be happy to conduct an air quality inspection and help you install a whole-home air quality system if needed. Contact us today to learn more!