We take a proactive approach to energy-saving opportunities.
Our personalized preventative maintenance process will keep your systems running. Our 21-point process is designed to ensure your comfort year-round and improve your experience. Our service department treats each maintenance inspection or emergency service visit in the Conroe, Texas area as an opportunity to improve comfort while cutting energy costs for our customers. We take a proactive approach to energy-saving opportunities.
With more than 20 years in the business, James’ passion for customer satisfaction and industry runs strong. Our knowledgeable staff, ongoing employee training and customer satisfaction are an integral part of how we conduct our business, and our preventative maintenance process is designed around this premise.
Our maintenance service plans provide you with year-round, worry-free protection.
Our 1, 2 and 3 year service plans include out 21-point inspection plan. You also get
priority scheduling, a 10% discount on system repairs and a $500 savings on a
complete system install!
Our 21 point comprehensive inspection & precision tune-up addresses all the critical
points of your HVAC system.
During your 21-point inspection tune-up we will:
- Check condenser coil condition
- Check voltage and amperage on motors
- Check condensate drain and pans
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check motor bearings for wear
- Test Compressor Starter Capabilities
- Lubricate Outside Fan
- Check air temperature drop across the evaporator
- Check fan on outside condensing unit
- Water wash condenser coil
- Inspect all electrical components
- Inspect evaporator coil if accessible
- Test capacitors
- Inspect all air filters & replace with customer provided filters
- Check all electrical wiring
- Check compressor amp draw
- Check contactor for burnt & pitted points
- Check disconnect
- Check thermostat
- Check indoor fan for balance & Cleanliness
- Check service valves for leakage